Drug Court Testing & Monitoring
ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit can perform any court-ordered drug testing. We follow a special model created by drug courts to perform testing and our staff strictly adheres to all court policies.
Persons directed to undergo drug court testing may be required to submit to scheduled and random testing. ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit services help you stay in compliance with all court orders.
ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit also offers court-ordered testing for alcohol as well as DNA/paternity testing.
Situations That Prompt Court-Mandated Testing
Drug testing, alcohol testing and DNA testing are often requested by the courts to make judgments regarding cases involving:
- Child custody
- Guardianship for adoption and foster care situations (screen the applicants)
- DUI offenders
- Domestic violence
- Visitation rights
(Among many others situations involving important legal, social and family cases.)
ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit runs the initial court-ordered tests and provides monitoring as requested by the judge. Our labs follow all steps, so test results are court-admissible and can be relied upon to make proper judgments and decisions.
Common Court-Ordered Testing Types
- Urine screening & Saliva Testing — both of these tests provide a recent window into drug or alcohol use
- Breathe – most accurate test to determine current alcohol impairment
- Hair drug testing — provides a longer, 90-day record substance use
- Fingernail — On the substance abuse testing spectrum, fingernail tests yield the longest term results
- Sweat patch — this test is typically ordered when the court requires 24/7 monitoring
- DNA tests (a legal paternity test) — can determine maternity or paternity of any child in custody or family disputes
- Environmental Testing — identifies dangerous drug residue contamination that remains when methamphetamine or illegal drugs manufacturing takes place
- EtG/EtS Urine Alcohol Testing — Alcohol evaporates quickly, but EtG/EtS urine alcohol testing can extend the window for determining whether a person has been drinking long after the alcohol itself has been metabolized
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit for court-ordered drug testing information.
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.