Every employer covered under the DOT must follow DOT random testing regulations, which include:
- Every driver must submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- The minimum annual percentage rate for random alcohol testing shall be 10 percent of the average number of driver positions
- The minimum annual percentage rate for random controlled substances testing shall be 50 percent of the average number of driver positions
Consult with our ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit team to help you determine how to randomly test your workforce.
Random Name Generation for DOT Testing
ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit uses a unique, customized name generating technology to ensure the integrity of a random drug test. Due to the importance of random name generation for DOT (and non-DOT businesses), ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit provides our random name generation service for any organization.
Outsourcing the random name generation to a neutral third party prevents a company from being accused of discrimination. It provides additional, unquestionable integrity to the program.
Customize Random Testing Programs to Meet Your Needs
- Schedule monthly, quarterly or annual testing
- Specify percentage of individuals to be tested
- Maintain a specific level of completed tests
Learn More About Our Testing Services
Contact ARCpoint Labs of Lee's Summit for more information on DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing.